top of page

Catholic Daily Quotes

Public·22 members

Rodez - Amiens SC live stream 16 December 2023 Stream


Rodez Aveyron - Amiens SC · 16.12. ... Please bet responsibly. © 2023 777score.com. Terms and conditions · Privacy and policy · About us · Contacts · Live stream.


Rodez is currently in the 9th position in the Ligue 2 league, while Amiens SC is in the 11th position. In this season of Ligue 2, Rodez has won 6 times, lost 6 times, and drawn 5 times. 53 goals per match and conceded 1. 47 goals. In this season of Ligue 2, Amiens SC has won 6 times, lost 6 times, and drawn 5 times. Amiens SC has scored an average of 0. 82 goals per match and conceded 1. 5 total goals is 45%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 55% In the last match on 12/09/2023, Rodez defeated Stade Mayennais with a score of 0-9 In the last match on 12/09/2023, Amiens SC defeated Thaon with a score of 0-1 In the last head-to-head on 03/18/2023, Rodez defeated Amiens SC away with a score of 1-3 In the last 5 head-to-head matches, Rodez has won 2 times, Amiens SC has won 2 times, and they have drawn 1 times. Rodez has scored an average of 1. 0 goals per match, while Amiens SC has scored an average of 0. 8 goals per match. [[TÉLÉVISION SPORTIVE!!]] regarder AF Rodez Amiens 4 hours ago — Le live streaming Amiens SC TV gratuit est limité dans sa diffusion, AF Rodez Amiens SC en streaming live 16/12/2023 il y a 3 heures — AF ... Rodez - Amiens SC tips, predictions and statisticsRodez and Amiens SC will face each other on 12/16/2023 at 6:00 PM at Stade Paul Lignon stadium, Rodez, France. The match is part of Ligue 2. The referee for the match is Pierre Legat. The probability of winning for Rodez is 38%. The probability of a draw between Rodez and Amiens SC is 27%. The probability of winning for Amiens SC is 34% The probability of both teams scoring is 50%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 50% The probability of there being over 2. 06 goals. In the last 5 matches, Rodez has won 3 times, lost 2 times and drawn 0 times. Rodez has scored an average of 3. 0 goals per match and conceded 0. 8 goals. In the last 5 matches, Amiens SC has won 3 times, lost 1 times and drawn 1 times. Amiens SC has scored an average of 1. 2 goals per match and conceded 0. Rodez-Amiens - Ligue 2 2023/2024 Live Stream There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Rodez's last 8 games (Ligue 2). +. There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Amiens's last 6 games (Ligue ... Rodez - Amiens SC Follow Rodez - Amiens SC Live Score, H2H, TV Channel, How to watch, Stats Updates and Match Information at in ,